Cooking with Homemade Gourmet Products!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What is "OMG! They Ate It!" Blog going to be about?

I had a Homemade Gourmet Party at my home a few weeks ago. I ended up preparing 4 meals that went into freezer bags and put in the freezer.

I almost have no idea what they will taste like with the exception of one that I have had but not with chicken!

My goal is to try them, get reviews and blog about them. I REALLY want be able to throw a few items in a freezer bag, freeze it and have it available for all those times when my life is so hectic that dinner becomes a chore to do. Most of the meals you can either thaw and grill it, thaw and bake it or stick it frozen right into your crockpot!

Okay...let's get cooking.
PS...did I signed on to be a rep for Homemade Gourmet! You can view my website at: www.homemadegourmet.com/mikameyer



0 comments:

Post a Comment