Okay, so I'm in what I call the "Test Kitchen" phase. I want to try out recipes with all the seasoning mixes to see what is my favorite or a family favorite.
I search through the recipe database depending on what seasoning I have. Then I look to see what sounds good. Then I go on a bulk meat shopping spree. Because I wanted to prep the meals for my freezer and get it done in one day and eat them later. (I LOVE DOING THIS! If you haven't done this yet, call me and we'll do it together next time.....you will be so thankful you did.) I just put 9 meals in the freezer in less then 30 minutes. LOVE IT!
Check out the wonderful recipe website that Homemade Gourmet Provides for free to everyone!
Don't let the name fool you! Soup Recipes is not all about soups, Rubs are not just for Steak, Salsa is not just for chips!
- BLT Recipes
- Chicken Enchilada Soup Recipes
- Chipotle Steakhouse Recipes
- Cilantro Citrus Recipes
- Garlic Basil Recipes
- Garlic Lemon Recipes
- Homestyle Spaghetti Recipes
- Kansas City Rub Recipes
- Marias Salsa Recipes
- Mock Spinach Recipes
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf Recipes
- Southwest Seasoning Recipes
- Grandmas Sunday Roast Recipes
- Taco Soup Recipes (it's not all about soups!)
- Tortilla Soup Recipes (it's not all about soups!)